4/12/2010

a hung one saved my day

Sometimes you think nothing can save your day. Woke up in the morning, only to find there was no water, so I could not take a shower. I texted one of my friends to "borrow" his bathroom and get to work. (late!)

A super calm day at the store. The salesmen bored to death - no customers again!

I thought I would go to the gym to do some cardio and relax. I cycled for an hour and had a shower - and that's when I see this cute guy.

His skin was jealously tanned - though paler under the briefs - and what a big one he had. I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. I don't think I have small one (at all!) but I think I got half-amazed half-ashamed. All the way back home I couldn't help myself from thinking if he was a grower or a shower - and how I somehow wished I could find out.

From now on, whenever I think I'm having a shitty day, I might go to the gym. :)


  Question of the day: what's so sexy about a photo against the bathroom mirror?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário